AudioFinder Finder Selection not working

Hey!

I’m working on a Mac mini M1(2020), under Big Sur 11.6.4 with 16GB of RAM.

Suddenly, for no apparent reason, AudioFinder Finder Selection stopped working, it stopped showing the preview in the finder and also doesn’t show any selection on the AudioFinder itself. Everything else has been working properly.

I have:

Completely removed and reinstalled AudioFinder several times, including all files in the Library, preferences and application support folders.

Opened it via terminal and via package contents, opening package contents via terminal gives this message

2022-02-18 13:02:17.350 AudioFinder[2403:37906] *** WARNING: Textured window <NSWindow: 0x7fcc45692eb0> is getting an implicitly transparent titlebar. This will break when linking against newer SDKs. Use NSWindow’s -titlebarAppearsTransparent=YES instead.

I don’t know if this is related to a tiny black square that appears in the columns on the file browser. But its as close to an error as I could find.

Reinstalled Big Sur (but kept all my files)

Started in Safeboot

Tried opening the last of version 5 (which I guess is 32bit, I couldn’t open it)

Tried but didn’t find an earlier version of 6

Used command line to find and identify every file related to AudioFinder to make sure everything was removed before installing again

Played around with permissions in the Privacy settings tab, toggled on and off permissions for automation, disk access, accessibility…

Still nothing seems to fix this bug

Any help squashing it?

BUMP :8ball: :nazar_amulet: