Big Sur and a little bragging on my part

Unlike major companies with much more expensive software, AudioFinder already works on Big Sur and was updated with fixes for Big Sur more than a month before release. I promised AudioFinder would not hold you back, promised kept. I felt the need to call this out, because some people recently were complaining and speculating on this forum about my software. I’m here to say you were wrong and once again, Iced Audio crossed the finish line first with a major macOS update

Compare to Universal Audio, which I use for my main audio interface. I just got this email:

“As you may know, Apple is releasing macOS 11 Big Sur on Thursday, November 12th.

Please note that UA software, including UAD, Apollo, and LUNA, is not currently compatible with macOS Big Sur.

To prevent macOS from updating automatically (and to keep your UAD/Apollo system rocking):

Please be sure to uncheck “Install macOS updates” in System Preferences > Software Update > Advanced options.

UA software compatibility with Big Sur is being thoroughly tested, and full qualification is coming in future software updates.

Thanks and stay tuned!

Sincerely,
The UA Support Team”

1 Like

Dear EastWest User,

As you may know, Apple has released MacOS 11 Big Sur on Thursday, November 12th.

Please note that EastWest software is not currently compatible with MacOS Big Sur.

To prevent MacOS from updating automatically:

Please be sure to uncheck “Install MacOS updates” in System Preferences > Software Update > Advanced options.

EastWest software compatibility with Big Sur is being thoroughly tested, and full compatibility is coming in future software updates.

Thanks and stay tuned!

Sincerely,

— Your EastWest Team

hello,
there is a little graphic bug in Big Sur with Audiofinder.
on the waveform, when you select a part , …

I’m working on a bug fix update for the final Big Sur release, it’s been changing over the summer. Can you send me a screen shot?

Yeah, that’s a weird one. There will be a fix.

Let them cry in an empty crate :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m slowly shutting this to be the tech support hub and will stop emailing support - that should help

1 Like