Updates to my libraries

I’m wondering what the best way is to incrementally update my sound effects library files in Audio Finder. My current workflow (as suggested by the quick guide) is to navigate to the root folder / volume where my sound effects are all stored, import them, and then save that import as a saved list.
My question is this. On occasion I’ll purchase new libraries and I need to add them to Audio Finder. I don’t want to end up with multiple saved lists and then have to search each one for a sound I’m looking for. Do I have to copy my new sound effect libraries into the same root folder and scan the whole folder again?? Is there a better way? Is there a better workflow?

After reading through the full manual more, it sounds like the database is more of what I need to be using. I’m confused with that though because I’ve scanned my directories and saved them as lists but not all the sounds show up in my database search. I get different results. I would have thought from reading the manual that after importing my directories, they were automatically included in the meta data database. Is that not the case?

After Importing directories, they should show up in the database. Maybe you just Scanned some of them? Just guessing.